Who We Are
Red Deer Cruise Night strives to be a safe, family friendly, welcoming event for all. We usually have over 300 vehicles every night! We promote an environment where anyone can come to learn more about working on cars, bikes, and trucks. Everyone has a place here! You don't have to have an old car to come and enjoy cruise night. So come out, make some new memories, or remember the good old days. We are a non-profit society and support local charities. If you have pride in your ride, old or new, you will find a place here. Join us in Red Deer, Alberta 6-9 pm every Thursday from May to Oct.
What happens at Red Deer Cruise Night?
- Classic cars and trucks, tuner cars, low riders, bikes, custom rides, late model customized, and one offs
- Toonie entrance per vehicle, spectators by donation
- Specialty nights, see Events for more details
- Vehicle prizes each week
- Food Vendors
- Bouncy Castles
- Live music
- Car club presence
- Connecting with other enthusiasts and vendors
- Finding parts and other resources